Saturday, April 14, 2012

40 days challenge

I have decided to commit myself to a 40 days challenge. I am challenging myself to a diet that comprises of oat and vegetables. It is not borne primarily out of vanity. Being slim(er) does not just boost your self esteem and confidence; more importantly you feel good because you are healthier. Initially, snacking and junking was an activity to nurse a broken heart but soon, I allowed eating unhealthily to be my lifestyle. My goal has always been to be 52KG. I don't need to be model-slim, I just want to be average. But I allowed my distractions to pull me further and further away from my ideal weight.


This was me 2 years ago at the peak of a healthier lifestyle. I was 12 KG away from my ideal weight.

This is me today ):



I wanna be like this again. Of course I'm not advocating that one's self esteem should be build on the exteriors.

So, I have decided to blog this down to remind myself and to practice a form of accountablity to myself and to my readers. Please do drop me a word of encouragement, in message or even if you bump into me outside, because I'm sure your encouragements will bring me a long way :)

Mind over body. Mind over body. I can do this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home