Monday, April 09, 2012

It feels somewhat surreal that my 18 years of formal education (taking into account my former years spent in pre-school) is coming to an end this month. In fact, this would be my last week of seminars. All these years, I always struggled with the idea that maybe I wasn't cut out for school. I just wasn't the study material. I never did look forward to classes, but I got to credit my friends for making life in school a lot easier. I procrastinated (part lazy but mostly because I detest assignments and always felt I wasn't good enough) and often left it to the eleventh hour before I start stressing out. This sem was a little... Different. It felt much smoother and less stressful. Maybe i've chosen to cut myself some slack since its my last sem, but I think it's more because I learnt to expand my capacity and develop a new attitude towards learning. I put my best foot forward this sem and did my assignments ahead of datelines. To date, ive only missed one lesson from sore eye and one from oversleeping. I'm not saying its good but this has to be my highest rate of attendance since uni.

I can't say that uni days went by easily but I wouldn't discredit the fond memories that came along. At this point, I'm really excited that I'm finally getting a chance to move into the next phase of my life, unbeknownst to the challenges it will bring forth. But i say, bring it on :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home