Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It wasn't a very good day. First, I probably didn't cap my bottle properly in my rush to leave home. Half way to the bus stop, I felt water dripping out from my bag only to realize it was a few inches flooded inside. My books, readings, planner wallet, itouch, and everything were wet. Everything I painstakingly took care of for the past 12 wks in school were wet. I spent the day mucking over them. Second, I got back 2 of my graded assignments. I got Bs for them and it really isn't on par with my expectation. Third, I am still awaiting anxiously for results of my job applications. Fourth, exams in two weeks but we are still rushing for the last few assignments and have yet to start on revisions. My stress level was nearing its maximum capacity today.

But know what, I still choose to be thankful :) Thank you G. I trust in you.

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home