Sunday, May 06, 2012

April and Affairs

Now that school and exams are behind, I am thankful for good sleep the past two nights. By good, I mean I fall  asleep almost immediately after I hit my pillow and I fall into deep slumber, but it could also be due to accumulated fatigue. I've been having the worst sleep for the past two weeks; every night I lay in bed so tired from a day of intense studying but I lay there, waiting for myself to fall asleep for a few hours and sometimes all the way till morning. Insomnia is one of the worst thing that can happen to you because it keeps you awake at night, thinking of redundant things.

Here are some updates of my April (:

On the last seminar for migration, Prof treated the class to Pizza and KFC :)

OOTD. Kinda funny how so many people came to touch my top on the day I was wearing it
Koi from the sis one day after school :) Not a particular fan of Koi but a fan of siblings love :)

Everyone was supposed to give an excited face for our trip to the exhibition. 
ABCD to MBS Arts Museum!
My favorite girls (:

Inside the titanic exhibit
Hanging out at cuppage after service one night
QUIZNOS - LOVE IT!




Mandatory last seminar shot
Spot me!!
Last day of school
Lunch at Da Paolo Gastronomia at Cluny Court on the last day of school. The meal costed us $90 for 3 persons.
This tartiflette which was 97% potatoe and 3% bacon costed $26
Tiramisu and some almond chocolate cake. Both were equally awesome!

Because there was some transition at home, everyone had to share responsibility in managing affairs at home. The parents were generally in charged of our meals. 
This was my dad's message for us in pictogram with the salmon in the backgrd. My dad makes me laugh sometimes. 
This is from Five Star. Dinner was chicken rice for 3 consecutive day and it was quite painful. 
Thank you D. Ang!!!
I have a weakness and that is temptations. Study bites. 
Someone baked this for us at the combined CGM. Yummy :)
The sis and her BF loves durian and we often stand to gain at home as a result
The only thing i love about exams- cod fish

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, this weekend is fastidious designed for me, because this moment i am
reading this wonderful informative piece of writing here at
my residence.

my web page; kids toothbrush

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home